FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Niew to the Nitro RC world.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> On-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

enfo

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 8:31 pm    Post subject: Niew to the Nitro RC world. Reply with quote

Hey sup I just started doing this whole NItro RC stuff and I figured if I'm going to be interested in tuning/maintaining and running a successful car I should be hanging with the right crowd. I basically got a 18 CXP 1/10 a few days ago and in this past week I've definately learned alot..thing is I didnt know how to start the car the way it should be started or mess with the needle settings but I'm getting used to it now. I actually had a pretty cool guy who had been doing this for 20 years show me a few pointers and have my car running right. I actually just got home and i'm working 10 to 7 next 3 days so I dont have time to play with my car so I just dropped 3 drops of after run in engine and 3 in carb. I somewhat cleaned it but it's not in bad condition it's a new car. I'm still in the break in process because we did not use the entire fuel tank today so I still gotta drive 4 more tanks and what have you. I believe he tuned it to where i wont need to sit here and mess with the needles after it's done with break in. I believe I will only truely learn everything about nitro rc and be able to run my own car and maintain and repair it if I am shown how to do so and i'm sure over the years I will advance....

With that said if you guys got any pointers or know a few things i can read up on, feel free to guide me!

Thanks!

btw my name is Mo ;)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> On-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: