FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Club Racing at Hemet this Saturday!!!!!! April 12!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

tony92583

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Club Racing at Hemet this Saturday!!!!!! April 12!!! Reply with quote

Hey racers sorry I haven't posted anything lately but we have been racing alot trying to get ready for the truck nats that are coming at the end of the month in AZ. Yep me and my brother and wife have been all over the place but we are always open during the week for practice and on Sundays.

For this weekend we are club racing on Saturday gates open at 8:00 in the morning for those who want to get out of the house early and burn some fuel early in the morning. This will be our only club race this month there is alot going on this month RCX is 19-20, we the Hemet RC staff have to be there for HPI Racing, we will be doing demos out there all weekend and then back to AZ. Nitropit for the truck nats the following week. If you havn't been out to our track lately we had Joey change things on the layout but there will be a new layout for the Saturday Series next month. So we hope to have a great turnout for this weekend and hope to see everyone out to have some fun at Hemet this weekend its going to be hot so bring some shade with you!!!!

Recently we have been to a couple of other tracks and people have been asking us why don't we club race more often. When me and wife took over the Hemet track we wanted to club race twice a month so racers wouldn't get burned out of Hemet, with gas prices being so high right now we know that Hemet is a long trip for some people we had in mind that it would be the right thing at this time to club race twice a month. We just want to try to give racers what they want and for racers to have fun everytime they come out to Hemet RC Track and race against different people everytime they come out, I know that it can get really boring racing the same people every club race. By club racing twice a month this gives us a day of rest or a chance to travel to major event or other tracks for our own enjoyment of racing.

If anyone has questions, comments, or concerns feel free to e-mail us at {DESCRIPTION} or you can look at our my space page myspace.com search hemetrctrack to see pics of the track and recent events that took place at Hemet RC Track
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: