FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
HOT ROD HOBBIES PIX OF TRACK

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

DJ

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 10:56 am    Post subject: HOT ROD HOBBIES PIX OF TRACK Reply with quote

Ran CRT.5 over the weekend and had a blast and won, hoping to see more of you .5 runners in the near future after the RCX show.

Last edited by DJ on Wed Apr 02, 2008 12:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
wheelhead4x4

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 11:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow thats looks like a sweet place to run the .5 Man I wish I lived over on the west coast sounds and looks like they have the sweet tracks
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
MX250

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 4:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet track there DJ!!.... I wish that the people here in Georgia would make the tracks as wide as that one.... I hate all these narrow track..
DJ

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's not bad for a track I like the narrow and tight track but most of our other tracks are wider that this like Rev,Kz Speedway and Hemet Rc,but the best thing about this track is that they hard pack it well and does'nt breakdown and has lots of traction even when the water dries away.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: