FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
new to ofna products

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ZEOS1983

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 1:24 pm    Post subject: new to ofna products Reply with quote

hello every one. i recently got a Pro C-Hub Version Ofna Mutilator Truggy.
all the people at my local tract told me to leave ofna products alone but i liked the way this one looked. i was wondering if i could get some help. i am looking for things that i can do to make them eat their words lol. i know you recomend the pbs system for the front but i was wondering what else i could do. please keep in mind that i have a low buget. took 6 weeks for me to scrape together the $$$ to but the truggy to begin with. but i am really looking forward to getting this truggy out on the track. any help with parts lists for hop ups would be very much appriciated. i really want to make the guys at the local track eat their words.
thanks in advance
ZEOS
DJ

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

it's good like that, the only thing i would chage and have done to mine was to put the 16mm shocks (41001 and 41002 with blue springs 41018) that will improve your ride and also a great set of tires, I just bought a pair of 3.7 panther tire alond with 3.7 Losi wheels and changes the attitude of the truggy. Also get in there and change the oils to 10k in the front 20k in the middle and 5k in the rear.
ZEOS1983

PostPosted: Mon Feb 04, 2008 2:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok so the pbs system, the 16 mm shockswith blue springs and apair of 3.7 panther tires on 3.7 Losi wheels. that sounds like a good start. thank you for your input DJ. if there is anyone else that has any ideas i am open to hearing them. also does anyone know the specs on part #90138 the rtr battrypack and charger?
thank you for your promp responce
ZEOS
DJ

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

PBS set -up is no longer nessessary just the 16mm shocks the ride right now has a good suspension and is tough if you want to upgrade anything on this it would be the steering to knuckles to CNC knuckles for durabillty. Once you chage the shocks the truggy will be up to speed.
ZEOS1983

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

what wt shock oils should i use with this setup? where do i get 20k diff oil?
thanks

ZEOS
DJ

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm using 35 front and 30 rear Losi shock oils.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: