FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
YOUR GONNA LIKE THIS MUTILATOR TYPE J

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

DJ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 8:40 am    Post subject: YOUR GONNA LIKE THIS MUTILATOR TYPE J Reply with quote

YOUR GONNA LIKE THIS MUTILATOR TYPE J

THIS what I'll be racing when it stops raining around here, did some test runs on the rear section before it rained at SVM Speeway and it handled good,went to Hemet on their first race it posted 27 second lap times it was good then the dogbone twisted DARN Picco P3 engine(company plug)
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 11:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So what all was needed to put CRT parts on the Muti???
DJ

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I still need to test the front section so i can't say it's bulletproof yet, but I started out from the conversion kit and worked my around to think of how to put the Jammin arms on the truck,the Jammin arms are a lil long on the hingpins to the gear box and I did not want to dremmel any parts so I shimmed the rear toe plate with two washers on each bolt that mounts to the gearbox. It was a good match and the captured hingpins from Jammin Crt and good plus for any Muti. to replace your e-clip hing pins 40581,the pro and the convertion kit has parts from the jammin that you still need to use like output to the rear uprights but your need to use Jammin wheel hubs, and I'm using the Hyper st rear dogbones, I also had to change the outdrive from the diff to the center outdrive 40005 to have the up and down travel so the dogbone won't bind at maximum travel. I also used the Jammin rear turnbuckles 40661.

Front upper arms are the same on the Muti pro and converstion, but lower arms will also be from the Jammin, the diff in the front does not have to change outdrive and you can use the Jammin crt unis.,the part I'm still working on are steering turnbuckle I'm using Hyper st turnbuckles 4x82 but I feel like they need to be longer for more grab on the ball ends this is the part the needs to be tested, so I'll let you know later, but with the 16mm shocks the truck is plush and has been comfortable to drive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: