FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
ofna products are of the highest quality

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

lordraptor1

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 11:49 pm    Post subject: ofna products are of the highest quality Reply with quote

my first ofna kit ever was a nitro mini colt and i was so impressed with the kit that i have bought other ofna kits and recommended ofna to my friends since. it was so well made and ran so fast. i never ran it much and kept it practically mint, i did swap the radio gear for a futaba 1024 pcm setup. i STILL have the car and it still runs with the exception of the crystals in the radio finally went out.
DJ

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad to here your keeping it old school, just don't break the car i don't see any parts left for the car on my inventory. it
lordraptor1

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i have ran it so very little anyway an i think i am going to sell it now. i have seen the hpi minis bringing in the 300.00 + price rangs so i should be able to get that for this one because it is more rare than the hpi (hpi still makes parts and bodies for their mini.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: