FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
jammin crt chassis brace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

gewaun

PostPosted: Thu Jan 10, 2008 7:22 pm    Post subject: jammin crt chassis brace Reply with quote

I heard that the crt rear chassis brace will fit the mutilator chassis with little modification to the chassis like drilling one extra hole.If that is true can anyone with knowledge of this upgrade please let me know.Will the crt front chassis brace fit as well with or without any modification.Any help will be muck appreciated.
voodoo

PostPosted: Sun Jan 13, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i used a couple of the cr braces so im pretty sure the crt ones will be a lil better fit.
DJ

PostPosted: Wed Jan 16, 2008 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

we have a direct bolt on from the 9.5(49015) here a list of options from Nitrohouse.

http://nitrohouse.com/options_ofna_mutilator.htm
discgolferlee

PostPosted: Thu Mar 06, 2008 2:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

anyone have any pics, tips , instructions or help on using jammin x1-cr buggy chassis braces on the mutilator. trying to find a bit cheaper solution than the $33 bolt on chassis braces available for purchase. I can get a brand new set of these cnc x1-cr braces for 16 bucks shipped.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Mutilator Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: