FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Hello Everyone

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> LD3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

wickedrcaction

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 2:12 pm    Post subject: Hello Everyone Reply with quote

I am new to this site and new to the Nitro Powered R/C Cars. A buddy of mine just gave me his LD3 RTR.(In Pieces) So I am determined to learn how to operate and fix this new hobbie of mine. I sure hope this is the place for that.

So Far the piece I have found to be broken are:
Gear Case - 38251
Arm Holder (Lower/Rear) - 38263
Arm Holder (Front/Lower) -38263
Foam Bumper -38294
M3 X 10mm screw -94003
Front Bumper -38291
Shock Tower -38270
Fuel Tank -38293

I live in San Diego, CA and cannot find a distributor for these parts. Anyone know where I can get these parts?

I will post pics soon.

I am interested in getting me and my son involved in the R/C Car Scene.

Thanks for you help
I do Web Design on the side and made me and my son a website.

Last edited by wickedrcaction on Sat Dec 29, 2007 4:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

www.Nitrohouse.com is your parts place. They are right there in Cali too...

NitroHouse
7 Vanderbilt Bld. 2
Irvine, CA 92618

http://www.nitrohouse.com/ofna_ld3.htm
wickedrcaction

PostPosted: Sat Dec 29, 2007 3:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome good looking out. Just ordered everything I hope I needed.

Again Thanks.
nitroman99

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i've been into nitro rc for about 4 years and love it, i just bought a ld3 a week ago for a play toy when i am not racing my 1/8 buggy and it is a fun little car. good luck, also have u ever tuned a nitro engine
wickedrcaction

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

No expierence at all on Nitro engines. Been reading alot about it. Recommend an literature for me? Also, he gave me the car in pieces he also said the motor is still good. But, if it isnt which engine upgrade would you recommend?

Thanks
Emilio
nitroman99

PostPosted: Sun Dec 30, 2007 3:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the best info is on the web, extreme mag, and rc car driver. they all have pretty helpful info. as far as engines i would probably get a economy engine that is cheap so if u toast it learning how to tune the engine u will only be out 60 bucks. my car has the stock force .12 (59.99) and it runs great, some people will grip and say its junk, but if tuned right it is a fun engine with plenty of power, if u want to step up alittle u could go with a hyper engine .12, good power for the money, and if u want to get crazy get a o.s. engine, i think it is a o.s. .18tz, and just up the gearing. if u no someone that has engine tuning experience then get them to help, if not call nitrohouse and ask for rob (aka nitrohouse) and he can get u started. the biggest thing i can stress is don't get all caught up in hoping the car up and spending a ton of money because in my experience after i have hoped a car up they never seem to run as good(some of the ofna factory drivers have gone to big races and won with a out of the box Ready to run). the only thing i would hopup is, radio and reciever, servos, tires, engine, and just learn how to tweak the suspension to get good performance, these little cars are as adjustable as a fullblown indy car(which is pretty cool).good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> LD3 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: