FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
ravager fail safe

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager
View previous topic :: View next topic  

mdy120

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 7:39 am    Post subject: ravager fail safe Reply with quote

I have an used Ravager - took completely apart and back again -- running good now. The radio rx/ battery box is cracked ( fixed as good as I could with shoe goo, etc.) so I'm replacing. The rx/battery box seems very cramped -- is there an a replacement that will give me more room? Also, I planned on putting a failsafe on and it said to place in rx/battery box and was wondering how that can all fit in there? So is there a better replacement for the stock rx box and if not how do you get all the battery/rx and failsafe in the stock box?
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 11:30 am    Post subject: Re: ravager fail safe Reply with quote

mdy120 wrote:
I have an used Ravager - took completely apart and back again -- running good now. The radio rx/ battery box is cracked ( fixed as good as I could with shoe goo, etc.) so I'm replacing. The rx/battery box seems very cramped -- is there an a replacement that will give me more room? Also, I planned on putting a failsafe on and it said to place in rx/battery box and was wondering how that can all fit in there? So is there a better replacement for the stock rx box and if not how do you get all the battery/rx and failsafe in the stock box?

What kinda battery are you using? a 5 cell hump pack will take up less room than the 4 cell AA pack..

Also what radio do you have. Lots of aftermarket radios will have smaller receivers than the stock one which free's up more room.
mdy120

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Peak Racing 1600 hump pack; I will be using a Spektrum RX in the next few days so that should free up some room. Somebody told me today that I did not need a fail safe if I used a Spektrum radio system - I'll have to check that out.
triplebvalp

PostPosted: Mon Dec 10, 2007 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

mdy120 wrote:
Somebody told me today that I did not need a fail safe if I used a Spektrum radio system - I'll have to check that out.

Hey mdy120,

That is correct, you do not need an additional failsafe when using the spektrum system.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: