FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Picco 28 in a ravager?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager
View previous topic :: View next topic  

NitroMagnum

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 4:50 pm    Post subject: Picco 28 in a ravager? Reply with quote

Hi guys my first post here. I have had my ravager for about 6 months now and have put almost 9gallons through the force 28 with no problems. But im thinking of droping in a new mill befor much longer. Will the picco 28 engine#51232 drop in the ravager with no mods? And will the ravager drive line handle this motor..
Kelby_green

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 2:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yes all 1/8 engines will fit you may have to buy/make a packer between the chassis and engine mount. I put a SH .28 prospec P6 in mine and everything held together was way to powerful for the car and couldn't get the power to the ground. was fun to drive but not practical.

i put the sh.28 in the savage as got new 40 series tyres and wouldnt wheel stand as much and put the hpi.28 in the ravager. the savage is now a beast it wheel stands when it hits second gear going about 60km/h :lol: funny to watch that engine as a major powerband
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: