FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
ofna rocks

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

outlaw27revo

PostPosted: Mon Nov 05, 2007 2:28 pm    Post subject: ofna rocks Reply with quote

my picco engine blew a rod back in jan or feb causing the piston to break aswell. only had 3/4 of a gallon on it. i called up ofna in ca and they said send it in. so i did and bingo they recieved it and there going to fix it for free. how awesome is that. now thats customer service. im sold on ofna. was alittle discuraged when the engine blew in the first place but heck im gona be getting a fresh one outa the deal. so no complaints here. rock on ofna. i will definitly be converting from traxxas to strickly ofna for now on. been a revo fan for 3-4 years now. time to get some of that racing blood line from ofna. checking out the hyper 8.5 and the jammin truggy. hopefully my job picks up so i can get some ot to afford both so i dont have to pick and chose which one to get first. well thanks alot guys special thanks to chris
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
outlaw27revo

PostPosted: Wed Dec 05, 2007 11:57 am    Post subject: engine came today Reply with quote

well engine came today. i am one happy camper. keep up the good work ofna and thanks chris for all your help.

now im gona go pound down a couple pounders
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
RogerH

PostPosted: Fri Dec 07, 2007 9:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We're glad to help out! Anything else just let us know!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: