FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Stalling

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager
View previous topic :: View next topic  

studog

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 12:00 pm    Post subject: Stalling Reply with quote

My buggy keeps stalling out when I set it down to run it. Can anyone give me some tips on what may be causing this? It feels like its in gear because it won't roll without turning the motor over.

thank you
breathing nitro

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 3:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

my guess would be that your clutch bell bearings are shot,or your clutch shoes and springs are.the clutch bell should spin very easy even when the motor is not running.your buggy should roll without the the motor running.
mattcarnut

PostPosted: Fri Oct 12, 2007 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

i think breathing nitro hit it on the head with this one; as usually when this happens its the result of either bad clutch springs, bad clutch shoes, or even possibly a shot cb bearing. Or even a combination of any of the 3, so it would be wise to take the cb off and inspect the shoes and the springs to make sure they arent bent.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
studog

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you guys for your help.
mattcarnut

PostPosted: Mon Oct 15, 2007 3:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

studog wrote:
Thank you guys for your help.

Did u find the culprit to the problem? And if so what was it??
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: