FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
how much

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager
View previous topic :: View next topic  

nitro ravagers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 2:09 pm    Post subject: how much Reply with quote

how much do u thihk i could get for my ravager. I have installed a failsafe after my first run seeming both friends of mine had runaways. I broke the pull start and bought a box starter used once. I only rand a tank of gas through it bc i broke the pullstart on the second tank. Both of my freinds broke and loss interest in running mine. Probally needs to be tuned but other then that pretty much brand new. Was wondering how much i could get or i should put as a minimum starting price on ebay
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 4:40 pm    Post subject: Re: how much Reply with quote

nitro ravagers wrote:
how much do u thihk i could get for my ravager. I have installed a failsafe after my first run seeming both friends of mine had runaways. I broke the pull start and bought a box starter used once. I only rand a tank of gas through it bc i broke the pullstart on the second tank. Both of my freinds broke and loss interest in running mine. Probally needs to be tuned but other then that pretty much brand new. Was wondering how much i could get or i should put as a minimum starting price on ebay

Maybe $5.....
nitro ravagers

PostPosted: Thu Oct 11, 2007 5:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha funny guy funny guy didnt ask for a smart comment it was a serious question dont really appreciate the immaturity
jokat989

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 2:29 pm    Post subject: ravenger price Reply with quote

well...you might be able to bet about 200-250 range- tru to post it on ebay
Wookiee528

PostPosted: Sun Oct 14, 2007 6:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

nitro ravagers wrote:
haha funny guy funny guy didnt ask for a smart comment it was a serious question dont really appreciate the immaturity

If you cannot handle a little ribbing then maybe you should not be in forums.

Anyways...you could probably get about $150 for it, but you might get lucky and get $200. I say start it at $1 and let it run on ebay.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ravager All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: