FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Hyper 8 @ 2007 Rat Raceway Off-Road Championship

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

30percent

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 5:56 pm    Post subject: Hyper 8 @ 2007 Rat Raceway Off-Road Championship Reply with quote

I started club racing @ Rat Raceway in Denver Colorado this year. It was my first year entering actual races but I hardly missed one weekend. I went with the Hyper 8 Hobao. The Hyper 8 was a great car the entire season. I didnít break one arm out of 14 races and countless practices. Itís easy to work on and tune. The main event for Rat Raceway is the Colorado Off-Road Championship. There were about 85 entries this year. There were loads of sponsored racers from other companies there. They pretty much owned all the Expert Classes but left a spot for some of us beginners in the sportsman class to battle it out. Every other lap was a position change between 1st and 2nd place. I took 2nd place. Big thanks to OFNA for bringing the Hyper8 to the states. I plan for next year to go even better.

[/img]
DJ

PostPosted: Tue Aug 28, 2007 7:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good job to go out there and give it to them, keep up the good work
Nitrohouse

PostPosted: Wed Aug 29, 2007 2:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great News...Great job putting the 2nd place finish together...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: