FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Larger fuel tank

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate
View previous topic :: View next topic  

fishstix

PostPosted: Mon Aug 06, 2007 5:17 pm    Post subject: Larger fuel tank Reply with quote

I put a LRP .28 spec 3 on my MP. I would like to put a larger fuel tank so I can get longer run times. So which fuel tank will fit? thanks in advance.
Driftnut

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 10:57 am    Post subject: yeah,, me too Reply with quote

Do you have the 75cc fuel tank? I think i have the same tank as you. 5-10 minutes of run time is'nt very sweet, i know, it sucks.
fishstix

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nope I have the 125cc. I was only getting 5-6 minutes with the stock hyper .21. I have put on the lrp .28 and I wanted to get more run time with the possibilities of racing. My MGT with stock .28 gets 10 minutes easy and I just want to be able to get the same run time.
Driftnut

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 8:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What scale is the pirate? Whats a Pirate 10?
fishstix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

the monster pirate is 1/8th scale and the Pirate 10 is 1/10th scale. the monster pirate is like the LST and the MGT.
Driftnut

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 12:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm actually trying to figure out what kind of vehicle i have, got any pic's of the pirate or Pirate 10?? the person i bought it from didn't know neither. I believe its either a Pirate 10 or OFNA Colt, from back in the 90's. That thing has the same oblong 75cc fuel tank. thus me asking if you had the small one.
fishstix

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2007 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Go to the ofna website. Click on instruction manuals and then look at both the pirate 10 and the pirate mt sport. The monster pirate is like the pirate mt sport.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Monster Pirate All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: