FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Converting my Mac 28 to starter box - NEED HELP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Wolvenborn

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2007 4:35 pm    Post subject: Converting my Mac 28 to starter box - NEED HELP Reply with quote

Brand new to this sport and recently purchased the Hyper ST RTR. My pull start cord was severed this past week so I decided to go ahead and just convert it over to the starter box.

Well, the lack of instructions as to how to convert this thing is astonishing. That's my only complaint with OFNA thus far...it's the complete lack of instructions and/or "how to care for" your truggy.

Anywho, does anyone here have any pictures of their new backplate on the engine? I'm having a hard time understanding how the backplate replaces the original one (or does it kind of fit inside?). Also, there are supposed to be 4 extra screws somewhere? Are they the ones already screwed into the engine mount? If so, having a REAL hard time getting those puppies out.

Any pictures/help is appreciated :)

-Bryce
Wolvenborn

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I got everything assembled but the truggy just won't start. The flywheel is being engaged and spinning at a high rate...but it just wont' turn over. suggestions?
michaellee10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2007 8:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mac 28 ? I got one, in a Ofna Hyper 7. Little to no info on this engine here I found a lot of help on the Mac .28 here. hypercentral.18.forumer.com Good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: