FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
New Engine Prep...

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Nitrohouse

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2007 2:17 pm    Post subject: New Engine Prep... Reply with quote

I've been recieving too many calls about racers loosing the engine bearings way too soon, and I feel that I use a process that seems to be almost eliminate the problem. I prep all my new engines by completely taking them apart and flushing out the engine case, and cleaning and re-oiling all the parts and then re-assembling. This seems to eliminate any debris that may have been left behind during the maching process, and allows the engine to run a lot longer without issues...A little extra work to start with can save you a ton of headaches and possible engine problems...

I hope this helps some of you get the kind of performance and reliability that I'm getting out of all my engines...

Have Fun...Burn Nitro...
Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: