FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
you really do it OFNA guys

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

el Papa Negro

PostPosted: Mon May 28, 2007 1:58 pm    Post subject: you really do it OFNA guys Reply with quote

Great products!

I am really, really pleased with my hyper 7 RTR, is really a great beginner car, strong and reliable, I can tell how many times someone has told me to buy it from me, of course I change the servos, due to a huge crash, but that`s it, even I crashed full throtle, into the back suspention of a Kyosho str, and nothing happened to me, but the kyosho broke! poor dude, I bought it on april, and right now I am purchasing the hyper ST, I already drove one form a relative, it seem strong, so I will post in the future, I mean saturday how it goes on the track
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: