FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Exceptional Service, Thanks Ofna!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jerth6932

PostPosted: Fri Sep 15, 2006 5:17 pm    Post subject: Exceptional Service, Thanks Ofna!!!!! Reply with quote

On Sep. 11, 2006, I purchased an Ofna Mutilator Truggy from Frequency RC, my local hobby shop. I proceeded to follow the NEW ENGINE BREAK-IN instructions. I filled my mutilator with 20% fuel, and proceeded to start the mutilator. It was very difficult to initially start, and I ran one nitro tank through the motor using the “Run the car from a slow to fast speed with short bursts of speed” method, checking the temperature several times, with a high of 180 degrees. After the first tank was run through I then turned the master needle valve 1/8 of a turn. I filled the tank for the 2nd time and upon starting the pull start would re-coil and kill the engine. This happened 3 times. I was then only able to get it going by giving it a little gas. It would run for a couple of minutes; then I would bring it to an idle to check the temperature and it would die. This happened through the entire 2nd and 3rd tank. About ¼ of the way through the 3rd tank, the engine killed, like it had been doing. When I tried to start it I heard some weird “METAL RUBBING” noises coming from the engine. I did not try to start it any further. I packed up my Mutilator and took it back to Frequency RC, where they disassembled my engine for me to find the connector rod “Mutilated”. The store owner of Frequency RC instructed me to Ofna, and that I did off their phone. I spoke with an individual who informed me to “send in the motor, description of what happened and receipt with addressing it to Attention: Roger.”
Well on Friday I was a bit antsy, so I did the live help line, and got Roger himself!!! I asked him if he had any information on my engine, at which time instructed me that he was not able to fix the problem that my engine had encountered, and they had sent me a BRAND NEW REPLACEMENT!!!!!!!!!!!! To top it off I shipped it to them on Sep. 12th and received it back on Sep. 15th. Talk about TOP QUALITY SERVICE!!!! I have never dealt with such an amazing company! If they are this good with there service...... Think about how good their product is going to be!!!! I 100% recommend OFNA products and their service!!!!!! I am a very proud owner!!!!!

Thanks Very Much,
Jeremy Rushton

Last edited by Jerth6932 on Thu Sep 21, 2006 7:30 am; edited 1 time in total
hybridom

PostPosted: Wed Sep 20, 2006 11:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

good to hear that they "stepped up" and took care of it...
Wookiee528

PostPosted: Wed Oct 18, 2006 6:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They deleted it because this is the "Positive OFNA Feedback" forum, not the I want to complain about OFNA Forum.

ratedmaxx

PostPosted: Sat Dec 23, 2006 12:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ofna has very good support but no one makes a perfect engine so you will get a dud every so often and not only fron ofna but from all the other companys aswell for the price of a picco which is very good its almost on par with the other high end engines that cost $300 0r $400 dollars iam happy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: