FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
raceing a ld3??

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> LD3
View previous topic :: View next topic  

toka

PostPosted: Sun Dec 24, 2006 7:57 am    Post subject: raceing a ld3?? Reply with quote

Hey guys. I was given a rtr version of the ld3. the enigne is strong but will be swapping in somethine else later. What is the race ability of the ld3?.. i have raced nitro on-road b4 with a n4tec pro a few years ago. my hyper7 is one of the fastest here at out local track. but on road is my real passion. The only real upgrades i can see on it right now is that it has the paris ribbed pipe on it and hpi belted x pattern tires along with a blue bird steering servo. What are the basic upgrades for racing besides tires and better engine. the force .12 in there will be yanked soon. anyways is it worth raceing of just good for bashing around?

thanks
toka
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> LD3 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: