FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
help! my sst blazer keeps breaking axles!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Blazer SST
View previous topic :: View next topic  

fishingbirdmachine

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 12:21 pm    Post subject: help! my sst blazer keeps breaking axles! Reply with quote

yeah, mine bend and break, cant even get around a few laps around a moderate race track without having my axles either bend beyond repair or having them snap on me. ive got aluminum cnc front hubs and they didnt change anything with the stock axles, still breaking and bending. we have some alloy axles, havent tried them yet, but i heard they pop out and arent any good. whats the fix? i heard ofna had somthing, but i never found out what exactly.

HELP!

-Jay
kidd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2005 2:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

there isn't one.
socalbash

PostPosted: Sun Jan 01, 2006 4:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

As long as your running the kingpin suspension - you will have troubles. We were unable to find any cva bones strong enough from any mfg'r to maintain the stock blazer sst width.

We went wider - twin titan suspension, and used the twin titan cva's - theyve proven to be very strong.

Takes a fair amount of mods to the suspension arms, and requires new shock towers ... but its worth it.
primo86gt

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 6:19 am    Post subject: FIX Reply with quote

Check out the Mutilator thread, it has the same front suspension. there are pics
MBX Ultra COMP front arms fit with a little work and you can keep the Blazer SST CVA's
scroll to end.
http://www.ofna.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=4533&start=0&postdays=0&postorder=asc&highlight=
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Blazer SST All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: