FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Cheap buggy/road car workstand

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Savager

PostPosted: Fri Oct 06, 2006 7:59 pm    Post subject: Cheap buggy/road car workstand Reply with quote

Last week upon going out and throwing out some of my kids old toys I noticed something golden. In my findings there was a plastic seat about a foot tall that went with an toy syntisizer that I was throwing out. It looks like a mini barstool. PERFECT!!! I did two things with it. I drilled several holes in it so when im not using it as a workstand it can hold screw/hex drivers and I glued down a rubber non slip foam like the kind that you line a toolbox with. This is a perfect workstand for a flat bottomed R/C. If you like this idea then keep your eyes peeled at flea markets or garage sales or even on the side of the road on garbage night for one of theese toddler stools and you got yourself a killer workstand. Sorry cant send pics untill I get my wife a new camera next week, but if anyones interested let me know.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: