FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
OMFG, im mad now. May the best jump ever R.I.P. or ressurec

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

redhatman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 3:05 pm    Post subject: OMFG, im mad now. May the best jump ever R.I.P. or ressurec Reply with quote

Well, My brother (17) had some friends over before they were going to go out tonight, and they decided to leave. A minute or 2 later I hear a loud "CRACK" I was like, maybe they got in a crash because they are teenagers... So i walk outside, no cars but i just got in from jumping my rc's a little while earlier. Take a look at the jump and :

That jump was my 3rd design and by far the best. If you have seen my videos with it, you would know.

This was not to long ago this picture was taken on an average day with the jump:

I hope his stupid friend pays up because it took around $20 and about 3 hours of work to make and perfect it, even multiple trips back to the hardware store for more wood or screws.

May it R.I.P. or be resurrected to have more great bashing sessions...

-Pat
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So how did they manage that? It looks like someone drove a bike or something straight across the bottom of the ramp...
redhatman

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Close, it was actually a 1:1 car.
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 28, 2006 5:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

redhatman wrote:
Close, it was actually a 1:1 car.

Sorry, that was actually my 1st choice but than i started thinking that you were talking about kids (as in too young to drive).....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: