FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
which one

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

digeedee

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:22 pm    Post subject: which one Reply with quote

Hi everyone i was wondering which car to buy and i am trying to keep it under 550 dollars anyone have any sugestions. Oh and im also kind of looking in the 1/8 buggy direction.
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 21, 2006 2:38 pm    Post subject: Re: which one Reply with quote

digeedee wrote:
Hi everyone i was wondering which car to buy and i am trying to keep it under 550 dollars anyone have any sugestions. Oh and im also kind of looking in the 1/8 buggy direction.

Well there are several good RTR kits at www.nitrohouse.com that would keep you under $550 to start:
Jammin X1 CR $499
9.5 Ravager $329
Hyper 7 PBS $399

These would keep you under your budget, but many will tell you that you will end up spending much more in the long run adding upgrade parts to them. A pro kit is the best bet in the long run because it will already include many of the stronger upgraded parts.

Good Pro kits can be found on Ebay but by the time you add an engine and radio, you may exceed the limit you set.

BTW I have a Jammin X1 CR RTR that i got for $439 on eBay. So far it has been a great buggy. But I have to tell you, I have dropped about $500 in spares and upgrades on it also.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: