FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Ace 1015 digital Servo

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jesussaves

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 11:35 pm    Post subject: Ace 1015 digital Servo Reply with quote

Hi All,

Went to my LHS and intended to purchase some Hitech servos. I found out in Australia Hitech nor any other servo manufacture offer the superior guarantee, which you folks in USA get on Hitech servos.

The LHS owner suggested that I purchase a ThunderTiger/ Ace 1015 digital servo, he said they are currently the best bang for buck servo out there. In Australia there are only $40 more than the 645 Hitech servos.

Any feedback on these servos would be of great help thanks.
JJJEEEFFFFFF

PostPosted: Mon Sep 11, 2006 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There is only one real choice if your buying servos and you live in australia, get them from overseas. I got two futaba 9451's from tower hobbies for about $190 australian dollars. i had already bought two from Australia for about $160 each. Though i have heard that the ace servos are good for the money i've also heard they don't last for ever. i highly recomend getting top quality servos, they are one of the most important things in a 1/8th buggie. I love my futabas, i can get parts for them from tower when ever i need them, but in the last 2.5 years i have never need to. airtronics/sanwa, ko propo, are also good servos and i believe a good investment. what is your budget? you said $40 more then the hi tech 645. the 645 where $100 last time i saw them in a lhs, so i'ld say grab one from overseas for that money. at least for servos it hard to support the australian hobby shops.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: