FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
I love my FTE

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Cheetah

PostPosted: Tue Aug 22, 2006 2:45 pm    Post subject: I love my FTE Reply with quote

I used to own one of the very first x1cr's that ever came out. I sold it and took a year off from offroad racing. I bought a Ofna Jammin' factory team edition and qualified in the A main my first time out with it. It's the first time I've ever been in the A main. Thank you Ofna and Jammin for such a dialed ride. Oh yeah, and Hong Nor too!

Last edited by Cheetah on Thu Sep 07, 2006 5:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
DJ

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 7:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

well keep on getting to the A-main and battling it out with the fast guys, do u notice they pay more attention to u and your setup and give you more hand shakes
Cheetah

PostPosted: Thu Aug 24, 2006 4:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It's funny you ask that but yes it's true. Before when all I made was the B main hardly anyone spoke to me. Now they want to look at my shock positions, engine, they really take close looks and ask me more questions now. I kind of think it's funny in a way. I was in the A main again this past weekend. I'm hooked for sure.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Positive OFNA Feedback All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: