FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
RB MODS Picco 28

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Mako17

PostPosted: Thu Jul 06, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: RB MODS Picco 28 Reply with quote

Anyone running this engine? good, bad ,???Thanks

Richard
Nitrohouse

PostPosted: Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:47 pm    Post subject: Re: RB MODS Picco 28 Reply with quote

Mako17 wrote:
Anyone running this engine? good, bad ,???Thanks

Richard

He is known in the industry for doing very good work and makes some very fast engines...I don't know of anyone who has one personally, so I can't say anything more without more input...
Mako17

PostPosted: Mon Jul 10, 2006 11:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well we got the Picco all mounted up in the CRT friday night, ran 5 or 6 tanks through it on the stand. Headed for the track on saturday morning, another couple of tanks before we started getting on it . And let me tell you what , for 300$ this thing is stupid FAST, good bottom end good mid and killer top end. I think I made about 2 click on the bottom, (lean) and about one or 2 (lean ) on the top side, Temps around 215- 230. Seems the more we run it the faster it gets. We're happy with it. All in all one of the easiest motors to tune , besides my P5NX, I've ever touched. Very happywith RB Mods .
OTR366

PostPosted: Tue Jul 18, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Mako- What pipe are you running of it?

-OTR
Mako17

PostPosted: Fri Jul 28, 2006 7:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry for the delayed responce OTR, been on vacation in Oklahoma, We're running the hyper 8 pipe on it, also some runs with a JP2, both pipes really wake this motor up, very good 300$ investment, no complaints from me .
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: