FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Taking Applications For Art Dept.
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

yogicabs

PostPosted: Thu Jun 08, 2017 12:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

+1 well said..
Find Jaipur to delhi taxi.
Find cab service in jaipur.
acentriatech

PostPosted: Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very true. How ever I work with distributors all day in my line of work, if they can't tell me squat about what I need for that perticular product guess what...no more business from my shop. It is the distributors job to keep the consumer informed, it was their choice to distibute that product...they had better know what in the world they are pimping to the people!
Regards
Web Design Comapny
themarbleguru

PostPosted: Mon Oct 16, 2017 3:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Still looking for a webmaster/graphic designer????
Until the position is filled, why not sub contract the same person that does nitrohouses website??
Forum aside, you guys really need to update many area's of your home site, to include manuals, exploded views, and complete parts list for everything you dont sell to the general public..
Apears you have no problem adding all the latest releases, but that doesn't help your past loyal customers who only want to maintain there old stuff.

Not bashing Ofna, just offering some constructive criticism. Its hard for members to help one another if manuals and/or part#'s cant be found on your website...
Regards
Best Marble Supplier in India.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: