FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
What shock Fluid, Shocks, Springs for the SST (cva Problem)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Blazer SST
View previous topic :: View next topic  

MeltDown33

PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:15 pm    Post subject: What shock Fluid, Shocks, Springs for the SST (cva Problem) Reply with quote

I have been going through alot of the front CVA"s in the Blazer. I am thinking about either changing the shock fluid to a different weight, or getting all new shocks all together and hopefully it will take away the impact to the cva's. has anyone changed the wieght fluid or shocks to there SST, IF so send me info. Cheers.

Meltdown
HaldiR

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 6:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What would the shocks have anything to do with it?
MeltDown33

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

well i was bottoming out after hitting jumps and the cva's were snapping, since i upgraded my shocks i have not had a problem.
Nitrohouse

PostPosted: Wed Jun 21, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

There are some new STRONGER universals (not CVA's) that just came available at Ofna. They are for the Mutilator, but will fit the Violator, Blazer SST, and the Ultra Comp (the first one only), and of course the Mutilator when it comes out. The part number is 40135 and they sell for $42.46 at Nitrohouse. They are not on the nitrohouse.com website yet, so you'll have to call us to order them for right now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Blazer SST All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: