FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
potential customer

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper One Seven
View previous topic :: View next topic  

TooSlow2Care

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: potential customer Reply with quote

I'm actually looking to buy one of these RTR's from Ofna, but the powerplant is the only thing that worry's me. My background is mainly in electric but i have my 1995 Ofna HODR buggy for bashing about when i want my Nitro fix. I was thinking when i order the kit to also put on the order either the new O.S. 30 VG or Ofna's offering of the Force 32 i think that either of those would produce the power to really drive this car.

though it was stated before that some people have gotten a hyper .21 to really scream, i feel like they won't have the torque to really propell this car the way it should be. I was even looking into a 4-stroke motor because they do offer sutch shear low end torque *grunt, grunt* like O.S.'s FS 70 Ultimate

let me know what you guys would think of one of these powerplants in this incredible looking AWD potential street rocket from OFNA.

thank you,
BV
socalbash

PostPosted: Mon Mar 27, 2006 9:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think a $210 picco .28 would blow your mind with that thing and its two speed ....

Sell the hyper .21 that it comes with for about $100 ... you net spend $120???

Not sure what pipe combo to get for that thing - as Im no onroad guy ... call Rob at nitrohouse and ask em - they'll know the right combo for it.

That thing looks way fun ....

He runs his Ultra GTP with a picco .21 P7R ...and a two speed, and that things is soooo sick when she runs.....
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper One Seven All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: