FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
What a FLOP

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper One Seven
View previous topic :: View next topic  

flamer

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:05 pm    Post subject: What a FLOP Reply with quote

Maybe if it had a bigger motor it would work
socalbash

PostPosted: Fri Mar 24, 2006 12:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Last I heard the Hobby Shops were allowed to sell big block engines to hyper one seven owners ???

Perhaps with a bigger sense of creativity you could get what you want?

Sell the hyper .21 on ebay ... and get a picco .27 for a few bucks more. Real simple ...

Other people with good tuning skills and a PCR2027 pipe have made those little hyper .21's scream.

Its not like you are competing with a 1/5th scale vehicle in a class against other faster offerings LOL
porsche boy

PostPosted: Mon May 21, 2007 1:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I beg to differ I have a Ferrari 360 Modena and that thing is really great its not so much for speed but its the closest thing for me to owning the real car. I have been tuning the car and I'm pretty happy with the performance of the two speed transmission
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper One Seven All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: