FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Australia?
Goto page Previous  1, 2

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Demento

PostPosted: Thu Dec 07, 2006 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Here is our new track in Bendigo! Nearly finished!

RX313BT

PostPosted: Mon Dec 11, 2006 3:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awsome the track looks the goods, if i am heading to Vic i will throw my buggie in the car and try to get a drive on it.

Cheers
Scott
Demento

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Its called Badlands Racway Bendigo. She is out at Eaglehawk just behind the badminton stadium & next to the baseball field. There are more jumps now, but still pretty rocky.
Paradoxmaker

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Demento wrote:
Its called Badlands Racway Bendigo. She is out at Eaglehawk just behind the badminton stadium & next to the baseball field. There are more jumps now, but still pretty rocky.

OK, Cricket, Soccer, Tennis, Football, Basketball, Hockey, Racing..... I can see all of those having stadiums But Badminton ?????? Someone actually built a stadium for that?
Demento

PostPosted: Fri Dec 22, 2006 6:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hilarious isn't it! actually felt really weird when I typed that. I think its quite popular here (kinda) but I have only seen it played at local function halls really. At least they built this new track out in that area because there is no-one to annoy and it is open always and can be used at any time. Dunno about you guys, but a few of our tracks can only be used for club meets & race days....that suxs IMO.
picnic01

PostPosted: Mon Jan 22, 2007 10:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

AUSSI AUSSI AUSSI, wOOOOOOOt,haha hey im a queenslander and even tho i dont follow footy and stuff the maroons will kick blues but any day,but onto r/c does any 1 kno any GOOD tracks near brisbane northside, greatly aprecciated if some 1 does,i hear that the jinker track was just upgraded/fixed,any 1 kno anything bout that
da bomb

PostPosted: Sat Jun 09, 2007 11:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey im a aussie i live in tassie anyone know any good tracks in tassie??
Nathman 79

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, I'm In Adelaide too, in Elizabeth. bashing is good fun, maybe I'll do some racing at Southern Districts track soon :) Might do some video making too :) I love the sound, smell and sights of being down there amongst the CARNAGE LOL
Nathman 79

PostPosted: Tue Jul 31, 2007 7:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi RX313BT, may I ask what suburb in Adelaide do you reside in?
loghopper200

PostPosted: Thu Jul 10, 2008 1:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

From WA...I have two spots which are a bit of fun. One is an old 1/10 scale track that hasnt been club used for years next to the soccer grounds in Rockingham. The rostrum is a brick building with concrete roof to stand on with good solid hand rail and a good solid steel workbench on the ground. The track is mostly dry hard clay with a bit of a clay sand surface. Its fairly winding with a couple of banked corners and a fast flat corner. A double jump on one of the 3 straights to keep you on your toes. Good fun for honing driving skills. I run a 12/46 gearing (8.5 Pro)here with good results.

The other spot also in Rockingham is next to SIK Hobbies. It is a little bit rough but not too bad. No Rostrum. Decent 1/8 scale track with 2 WOT straights, a couple of jumps and tight turns. Track is grassy/sandy and privides good traction when it has been raining. Car becomes cleans up by just blowing off with compressor. This track is way too dusty and sandy in summer. 13/46 is good gearing for this track for higher speed spots as well as tighter turns.

Have Fun, Burn......something??
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Favorite Racing & Bashing Spots All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2
Jump to: