FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
ST Pro Electric Conversion - 70+Mph possible ?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Playback

PostPosted: Sat Nov 21, 2015 8:10 am    Post subject: ST Pro Electric Conversion - 70+Mph possible ? Reply with quote

Hello,

I bought and built a Habao Hyper ST Pro.
Killed the old motor I had stuck in it and then shelved her and never ran her again for a few years after only two runs.

Now I have it in my head to go Brushless.
I know there are many conversion options but gearing seems to be a bit of a headache only being able to reduce from 52tooth to 46tooth on the spur.

But now that there is the SSTe model with the options of the lower ratio...

Could I simply order parts such as engine holder from that new model , get the lower spur gear maybe 40 tooth and then play with pinion for speed options.

I am planning on getting a Mamba Monster 2200kv model... Think this truggie is too heavy for the 2650 version.
Then run it on 6S

Objective is not to race it. But to have fun in as many places as possible and increase the top end to over 70mph or higher...As my mate has a Traxxis Rustler VXL and that top end speed is really impressive. Would like to be there or beyond if possible.
Is that possible ?
David S.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 23, 2015 8:11 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You should be able to use a Hyper SS, 7 or 8 spur gear.
The Hyper ST shares the same Diff Case with The SS, 7 and 8
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper ST Truggy All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: