FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
been trying to track down the first gear part#35249. 49T

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Titan
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Jeff b

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:53 am    Post subject: been trying to track down the first gear part#35249. 49T Reply with quote

I have had my Titan collecting dust. I just cleaned it up and put a few tanks of fuel threw it. After tinkering with it I started it with the throttle servo disconnected and spun the first gear. If anyone has a spare or knows of were I could locate one it would be much appreciated. Part #35249 - 49t. My email is jburns001@gmail.com

Last edited by Jeff b on Mon Nov 09, 2015 5:20 am; edited 2 times in total
Jeff b

PostPosted: Mon Nov 09, 2015 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

If any one has any cva's or cva rebuild kits I would be happy to buy those also. Mine are all good but from what I remember if I pounded on her at all it would twist them up like pretzels. Mine is the single Titan and I put the deluxe or bigger frame on it. My question is my manual says my cva's are part #36052 but I see most people searching for part #40275. It's been a long time since I bought them and never saved the packaging so I'm not sure which I've bought in the past. Any help would appreciated thanks
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Titan All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: