FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Hyper 7 electric RTR?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

darkcore

PostPosted: Tue Sep 01, 2015 2:49 pm    Post subject: Hyper 7 electric RTR? Reply with quote

Hello there, I'm interested to know if you ever intend to release a Hyper 7-E RTR and Kit, there is a great demand for it.

Ive just finished building the ultimate hyper 7 electric basher for my nephew, and would also like to be able to do similar, atleast still a hyper 7 for my nephew's father so they can share the experiance, I don't think i will be up for converting another hyper 7 to electric though, too much stress drilling holes in chassis worrying i will mess it up.

So i would like to be able to just buy a hyper 7 e rtr later on if my brother shows interest in his son's car and wants to join in.

I'm not wanting any other car even other newer hypers, as anything else is second best to hyper 7 for fun and bashing. spare parts are cheapest, strongest most quality and best availablity unlimited, so much community support no other buggy out there has.

Hyper 7 electric version rtr from the factory, done right made for strength for bash would be in lots of demand and good idea for you to consider

Heres more on what people are thinking, you should read more forums, not just your own, make accounts and talk with

people, accept ideas and help from the community and make them you own and benefit.

http://www.msuk-forum.co.uk/topic/210844-hobaos-new-nitro-and-electric-hyper-vs-rtr-buggies/?p=2207161

Wishing for electric Hyper 7 from the factory RTR some day, I could do with one, and many others starting out could also use a hyper 7 electric to build their hobby on a reliable core, and explore other cars out from there, even if their next car is a lemon, their reliable hyper 7 will be there to back them up untill their next better choice :-)
David S.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 02, 2015 8:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Hyper-7 is an older model. Nothing wrong with it but everything evolves forward. Take a look at the Hyper SS/e It is rugged and tough. It does use some parts from the Hyper-7
darkcore

PostPosted: Thu Sep 03, 2015 11:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Already looked at the SS and it's assembly manual and there is nothing special about it at all that would make me want it over the Hyper 7 for bashing and fun, I've also been reading forum threads, and the SS is no better durability wise then the Hyper 7, and people seem to be having front upper arms pull their turnbuckles out all the time.

The Hyper 7 has massive and cheap as chips spare parts support via the Ebay chopshops, much more so than the Hyper SS, already has a huge bashing community established around it.

As I said before, there is nothing else that Hobao ofna has that is better for bashing and fun than the Hyper 7.

Did you read any of that thread I linked to?

as is said in the thread, there is nothing outdate or old about the Hyper 7 for bashing. It is still in a way the cutting edge 1/8 buggy for bashing and fun outside of competetive racing, it has the best durability, the best parts support, the best community support. It is just missing the RTR electric version from it's line up, other than that it is complete.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: