FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
**hyper Carb.**

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

maxnitrox

PostPosted: Tue Oct 07, 2014 4:10 pm    Post subject: **hyper Carb.** Reply with quote

hi again ; " i Just hope am not writing to my Self "...anyway i have a hyper 7 TQ and a Pro, (Engine hyper 21 and Mack 28) and after a Long Research , (don t bother emailing ofna, i did 2 month ago and no Answer so far) anyway, i found the Fix to the problem with The mid Needle, ( align the hole on the mid with The hsn. Needle). But, But i do have 2 Question, Why Do they say to keep the mid Needle Flush, IF IS FLUSH , Do Not, Will Not Match the hsn Needle at all.*** in my Carb. i have to Turn the mid almost 1/16 out, From Flush to match the hsn needle***
And Next is why the mid Needle have so many holes , it most have a Purpose or have a Reason for it...Can anyone Explain it,
David S.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 09, 2014 7:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hole to hole is inaccurate. The nozzle is undercut so fuel surrounds the complete channel and holes evenly. That is the reason for all the holes. The setting is flush. The engines from the Factory are Not set "hole to hole" they are set flush.
maxnitrox

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2014 5:17 pm    Post subject: **Hyper Carb.** Reply with quote

Hi David; Thansk for the Replie, the Reason i Have Move the mid. is because i was having hard time to starte it , and after Few minuted of Runing time the Engine Start acting like it was starving (getting Lean),at First i change gas tank, Fuel lines, Took Carb. out for leak, Cleaning , No Luck. and after i aligned mid. Neddle with hole for some reason i got Better result...ByDway i Did dint Remove the mid neddle out for cleaning Because i dont know if it can be Don, can i ?.,
David S.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 16, 2014 7:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The mid can be removed.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: