FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
WTB PCR rear brace!!!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

TrickLX1

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 11:58 am    Post subject: WTB PCR rear brace!!!!! Reply with quote

So i placed an order with Nitrohouse.com last night for the PCR rear chassis brace/stiffener kit for my Ultra LX1, only to find out today my order was canceled due to them not having it in stock. The person i spoke with over the phone contacted ofna and they told him that part is no longer available and has been discontinued!!!

I am asking any and everybody on this forum that might have this part for the Ultra LX1 and if they would be willing to sell it to me? I'm willing to pay (via Paypal) $30 + the added shipping.

Also, if anybody can point me in the right direction as to where else i might be able to find this part, that would be great to!!

Nitrohouse.com, Ofnapartswarehouse.com and Amainhobbies.com do not carry this part for the Ultra LX1.

Here's a link with a picture of what I'm looking for:
http://images.rcuniverse.com/forum/upfiles/220606/Xs59026.jpg
TrickLX1

PostPosted: Wed May 01, 2013 5:01 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Anybody have any insight on this part?????
TrickLX1

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 3:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, so i gave up on locating the PCR rear brace set for my LX1 and bought an LX2 rear brace for it. After drilling one hole and counter sinking it, it looks as if the LX2 brace was meant for the LX1. I like it!
TrickLX1

PostPosted: Sat May 04, 2013 7:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PICS OF MY BUILD IN THE ULTRA LX ROOM!!!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: