FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Mystery Buggy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Craig

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 7:43 am    Post subject: Mystery Buggy Reply with quote

A coworker of mine gave me a buggy that his kid was no longer interested in. My only experience in RC is a 2wd traxxas stampede. First off, I have no idea what this car is.

Second, it doesn't run and this is the problem:

Everything else on it appears to work and I consider myself relatively handy. I have been able to repair all the damage I've done to my traxxas and do light maintenance to my car.
Should I buy a block and try to reuse some of the parts? Will most other parts be toast also? Should I just go ahead and buy a bigger engine?
David S.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 02, 2014 3:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is an Ultra LX-1 with a Force .28 engine.
Here is a link to the manual:

http://www.ofna.com/pdf/34309-UltraLX1-P1.pdf

Best thing to do is to replace the engine than to replace the case and rebuild it.( cheaper) There will be more than just the case damaged on this engine
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Off-Road Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: