FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
GS21R replacement

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

lovemynitro

PostPosted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:31 am    Post subject: GS21R replacement Reply with quote

How's everybody?
I just bought a Kyosho Inferno 7.5 Sport with a GS21R and the engine is locked up.I plan on learning and trying my hand at racing.The buggy is already built for racing from front to back I don't think theres a stock part on the chassis except maybe the fuel tank.My questions are will a OFNA Picco .28 fit?The motor bolts stright to the chassis without a motor mount.My other question is what would be the best replacement engine?I told by the seller that the Hyper 21 will bolt right in.Thanks.
David S.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

On some Kyosho models their engines are installed w/o engine mounts. The mounting bosses are casted in the case.
Most engines that you would replace in that model would require engine mounts. You may want to check with Kyosho for engine mount availability.

Hope this helps
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: