FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
lx2 project and upgrades and update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ofnaultraguy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 02, 2012 1:04 pm    Post subject: lx2 project and upgrades and update Reply with quote

my upgrades not going so well,,,, have the front and rear suspension arm braces from kings head,, both fit wonderful,,, front fits but is made for the dirt oval car,, so modding part to fit the front bumper for the buggy,,,, pcr front and rear towers and front brace have been discontinued,,,,due to supplier problems i have heard,,, but some places still have the steering linkage part,, and center plate and top plate in front that goes to steering posts and front diff case,,, try amain,,, or nitrohouse... heard from ofna they are checking with some new suppliers and may see more upgrade parts for the lx2 in a few months,, fingers crossed,, maybe they will come up with a good rear chassis brace replacement, intstead of the plastic one,,,,9.5 rear suppose suppose to be close,,, but dont want to oval the holes out on chassis or mount to try and make fit,,, just keeping my fingers crossed will see something.. also have ball bearing steering now too, big improvement,, had some ball bearing posts on my old monster blazer from 10 or so years ago,,,,took out the brass stocks ones, slid in my aluminum ones with ball bearings,, perfect fit,, i think part was discontinued years ago,, wasnt sure of parts number ,, project going slow,, but getting there, have a savox servo for steering and hitec for throttle and brakes ,, so good there too,,, work in progress
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: