FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
lx2 update

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ofnaultraguy

PostPosted: Wed Jul 11, 2012 2:38 pm    Post subject: lx2 update Reply with quote

i had finished cutting down the front king headz front brace for the bumper to fit,, works incredible,,, changed the diff lubes from the stock grease,, to silicone diff oil,,, 2000 in rear,, 5000 in center,, 7000 in front,,, stock plastic radio tray posts suck,, as does the radio box,,,unscrewed all 6 bolts to remove,, all the threads came out,, now got to fix with some plastic weld or something in the holes,,,also,,, with good servos connected,, the radio tray flexed badly,,, i mean bad,,, so i took some aluminum radio tray posts from my older ultra kit,, are taller than stock plastic ones, filed down to fit,, radio tray just uses 2 plastic ones under it plus two bolts into the radio box,,, well the two aluminum posts,, world of difference,,and can still use stock bolts to work,, now gonna cut some of the radio tray where the holes are stripped, just need to drill two holes in chassis for them and countersink the holes,,,, and install two more aluminum radio tray posts to back,,, should make radio tray bulletproof and really increase the center stiffness of the stock chassis,,,, a work in progress,, gonna try running the stock force .28 i think , heard lots of issues with it,, crank and piston, but will see,, installed new backplate to it today and got rid of the pull starter,,otherwise i have a older omega .21,, that is a excellent engine,,, tons of power,, and very very reliable,,, if the force engine dont last,,,
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: