FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
.27 ofna picco outlaw parts, exploded view

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Kevin Loveys

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 7:26 am    Post subject: .27 ofna picco outlaw parts, exploded view Reply with quote

Hello all. This is my first post and I hope someone can help me with my older picco ofna .27 outlaw engine. I bought this engine years ago and ran about two tanks of gas through it then it sat in the basement for years. Fortunately it was sealed up. I was wondering if anyone could tell me where i could find an exploded view of this engine containg the part numbers. I took the engine apart and cleaned and examined everything and its in great shape. I need a few parts though and im having a heck of time trying to find the correct part numbers. i assume because of the different badging this engine has been sold under. mostly im looking for a one way bearing, and all the o-rings for the carb etc. The engine will be in a savage ss truck. I will also need a new clutch assembly. I believe that this engines parts except for the piston and sleeve are interchangable with other engines. Hope someone can help me on my quest. Thanks in advance.
David S.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 09, 2012 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry I do not have it on pdf. PM me a fax number and I will fax you a copy.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Picco Engines All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: