FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
lx2 rear chassis brace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ofnaultraguy

PostPosted: Tue Jun 26, 2012 1:12 pm    Post subject: lx2 rear chassis brace Reply with quote

Does anyone know if the x1-cr or the x3 sabre's rear brace will fit,,, both look close,, even if i have to drill another hole in chassis,,,, king headz makes a nice brace for the x1 ,,,,i called them,, they werent totally sure would fit,,,,,, hope anyone have ideas>??
6sharky9

PostPosted: Sun Jul 01, 2012 10:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ive been through many projects over the years and i can say sometimes something looks like it will work but it wont,,,Best thing you can do is find the parts and give it a shot..If you look at my article "Ultra-Capable" on this forum you will see its a trial and error game when building a custom..i wanted to use many parts off of the jammin X1-CR but it was a no go..A stock rear chassis brace is not that much money..i would buy one and see if you can make it work..they have the cheaper plastic brace you can try first off the X!-CR and if you can make it work you can buy the more expensive aluminum (upgraded)one for it...Sounds like a fun project. Post some pics for us.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: