FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
new to the site as well

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge
View previous topic :: View next topic  

ilovetats

PostPosted: Thu May 10, 2012 3:59 pm    Post subject: new to the site as well Reply with quote

What's up my fellow bashers and racers. I need some insite, I bought a hyper7 pcr of a buddy but the engine that came with it (hyper .21) had no compression so I bought a axial .28 spec 2s which I'm not to happy with it so I was wondering was is a good engine or any other upgades I should get to help me blow the doors of my friends ofna ultra lx1. O I put on a jp1 mufler as well for a bit of bottom end punch
David S.

PostPosted: Fri May 11, 2012 6:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello and welcome. In my opinion the best bang for the buck is the Force .28. It is priced reasonably well. It is very durable, good power, and easy to tune.

Hope this helps
ilovetats

PostPosted: Sat May 12, 2012 2:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for the reply, have u seen my other post? I asked if it was worth rebuilding my hyper .21 or just getting a new engine? Put in mind I'm pretty new to the sport and rebiulding a motor might do me good but money wise would it be better to buy new and just practice on the hyper .21?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Engine Lounge All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: