FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Hyoer 7 and initial starting of MAc 28.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

sm29720

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:32 pm    Post subject: Hyoer 7 and initial starting of MAc 28. Reply with quote

I just purchased a brand new Hyper 7 and it will not start. I do not know what else to do so it will run. It did however sputter for about a second and a hlaf then it stopped and has not even tried to start since. I feel like this may have been a bad mistake to purchase this Buggy. Does anyone have any suggestions? Thanks
David S.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check that the carb is getting fuel, Also check and see that the glow plug is glowing a bright orange. (put glow plug on the end of the igniter)
sm29720

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 2:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've put a new plug in and it is getting fuel.
johnp2

PostPosted: Wed Feb 29, 2012 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You can get it started, no worries.

I assume you are getting it to turn over? Does it turn over easily, or do you have to pull very hard? Does it fire at all when turning over?

1. Heat the engine. Just get a blow-dryer and heat it all over the combustion chamber.
2. Ensure you have not flooded the engine. Just take the glow plug out and pull the pull-start.
3. Short, quick, pulls.

Give us more symptoms of what's happening when you attempt to start it...we can get help you get it going--guaranteed. ;-)
PaulChambersModels

PostPosted: Fri May 04, 2012 4:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you primed the engine with fuel? Stupid question but alot of people forget, make sure there is good compression.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: