FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Hyper TT 1/10 4X4 Truggy

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC
View previous topic :: View next topic  

JT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:17 am    Post subject: Hyper TT 1/10 4X4 Truggy Reply with quote

The Hyper TT is gaining popularity fast! We have been having a blast racing this great handling truck here in so-cal. We can hopefully use this thread to share some set-up and information regarding the Hyper TT.
JT

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:07 am    Post subject: Basic set-up for the Hyper TT Reply with quote

We have been racing the TT on high bite indoor clay tracks. The following set-up should be a good starting point.

Front
Shocks 35wt
Diff 5k
Camber -1 to -2 degrees

Center
Diff 5k

Rear
Shocks 30wt
Diff 3k
Camber -2 to -3 degrees

Rear camber link in original position.

For more steering move the front upper arm forward. If running in cooler temperatures you may want to lighten up the shock fluid. STRC aluminum hubs #STO21025GM will take the slop out of the rear of truck. SNR Graphite also has some nice carbon shock towers for this truck.
-available at Nitrohouse.com
hypertt

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

hey JT what kind of springs do you recomend? im having problems at ocrc with the front doing a dive off the jump and whoops.

i setup the truggy with 35w fr and 30w rear. i also put 5k/5k/3k in the diffs and thats working really well i just need to fix that problem.

also wanted to find out if there are going to be better cva's offered? i ran the truggy for the first time last night and one of the shafts bent on the front. It was still all together and nothing poped out so i have no idea how it bent like this so i tryed bending it back alittle to get me threw the night but i would like to get new ones if possible. thanks
JT

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:59 am    Post subject: Hyper TT setup Reply with quote

Check your battery position. I tried running the truck with the battery forward in the box and it was diving. - moved it back with a foam spacer in the battery box and now it's good. You could also try laying the rear shocks down (move top mount to next inner location). You can also stand up the front shocks to help keep the nose up. Orange springs are the only option right now. Maybe we'll have some firmer springs in the future. As for universals there are no other options right now - you can however purchase the bone by itself OFN21199.
hypertt

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awsome thanks alot! i will try the different position on the rear. i already did the front but not the rear yet. i did have the battery pushed back already. thanks for the part number i didnt see that when looking for the cva's.

is there any other tips or tricks you would recomend to do?
JT

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 12:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hypertt wrote:
awsome thanks alot! i will try the different position on the rear. i already did the front but not the rear yet. i did have the battery pushed back already. thanks for the part number i didnt see that when looking for the cva's.

is there any other tips or tricks you would recomend to do?

We just got the new ackerman bar OFN21168 if you want more steering. (This will tighten the turning radius)
Now available at Nitrohouse.com
jojji22

PostPosted: Sat Nov 19, 2011 3:21 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Guys, am facing some problems with my Hyper 10TT
I have burnt my LRP ESC which was connected to 4T LRP Motor. Now after installing MM Max Pro I am facing the same issue, the ESC keeps getting HOT. I am using the stock pinion. May be I'm using the wrong motor? Which motor do you guys suggest. You think loose dirt could be an issue?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 1:10 Electric SC All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: