FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Which back plate for Ultra LX2?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

BentInge

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 12:44 am    Post subject: Which back plate for Ultra LX2? Reply with quote

I called tech support and got 2 different answers. I'm sick of pull starting and want to install roto start. One guy said I need back plate #50010, the other guy said #50006 or #50633 would work. On the web it said that #50633 was for the Force .21, but my motor is the .28. This one is a torque starter, which angles up at about the same angle as the pull start. The other ones require entering from the rear, next to the shocks. Which one works on my car? Also, is my 850 RPM drill fast enough to start it, or do I need to buy a starter? Thanks.
David S.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2012 8:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

All 3 will work. It all depends where you want access. 50633 will be from the top. The others from the rear of the car.
850 rpm sounds low. I believe glow motors idle around 3,000 rpm.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Ultra LX Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: