FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
do i have a hyper 7 plzz help me (pics)

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7
View previous topic :: View next topic  

pinger247

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 8:47 am    Post subject: do i have a hyper 7 plzz help me (pics) Reply with quote

i just bought this buggy the guy told me it was a hotbodies so i took it to the local hobby shop and he told me it could be a ofna hyper 7 but the back end looked like a redcat and im trying to start getting in to rc buggy racing and i need some parts for it so if anyone could tell me what i have would nice thanks and theres no motor on it took it off to clean its a purple 3.5 it came off a savagae the guy said idk but plz help me figure out what i have so i can get parts and start racing it came with no body. thanks

pinger247

PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2012 10:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

if you need better pics i can try to take better ones these are a lil blurry just any tips or anything will help thanks
immortal

PostPosted: Sat Feb 18, 2012 10:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

what i know Hyper doesn't have blue parts.7075 or purple colours.from blue colourse maybe is Kyosho Inferno 7.5?i dont remember how is MP77.but sure not a Hyper 7
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> Hyper 7 All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: