FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
Differential problem

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  

Rooky

PostPosted: Sat Dec 31, 2011 12:08 am    Post subject: Differential problem Reply with quote

hi everyone. i have an ofna ultra lx 2.

the differential on my rear side clicks and was little hard to turn on every 3rd turn of the input shaft. i disassembled the housing and checked all the teeth, it was all good. re installed it properly. didnt solve the problem.

anyone have the same issue? cuz its happening on my friends too.
DJ

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 8:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I would look the at diff case (30010) more closely you might have a bad bearing that offset the box, so the gear mesh may look good but off just a tad.
Rooky

PostPosted: Tue Jan 03, 2012 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

DJ wrote:
I would look the at diff case (30010) more closely you might have a bad bearing that offset the box, so the gear mesh may look good but off just a tad.

well, i was told cuz the car is new, so u have to let the teeth break in a little bit. and also it does wiggle little front to rear if u reallying to to wiggle the out put shaft.. how do i shim that? put a tape around the bearings?
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> General Discussion All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: