FAQFAQ SearchSearch MemberlistMemberlist  RegisterRegister  ProfileProfile Log in to check your private messagesP.M. Log inLog in
need help with a project

Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series
View previous topic :: View next topic  

g_uhlig

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 10:18 am    Post subject: need help with a project Reply with quote

i have three 9.5's and i want to make one a truggy does anyone now exactly what i need. i thought maybe i could buy replacement parts for a truggy and put them on my buggy but i don't know any help would be greatly appreciated
kidd

PostPosted: Sat Dec 17, 2005 3:13 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

blazer diffs and pinions.
muswagon

PostPosted: Sun Dec 18, 2005 8:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

And Dom dish wheels, they will have enough offset for what you are trying to do.
g_uhlig

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 2:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankx i also need to know on the hyper 21 8 port motor what does the boost chamber do?
kx250ryder

PostPosted: Tue Dec 20, 2005 3:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From what I have heard, not much. Even Newman (who is a Mod on OFNA's site) said that you wouldn't notice a difference between the boost and non boost models.

My $0.02 would be to get an OS RG ($110.00) with a JP-2 pipe (60.00-80.00) for an engine, or the same pipe, but a Sportwerks .26 ($130.00) instead. I have an RG, and it beats my buddy's 8 port, and the Sportwerks stomps all over my RG from mid to top (I still get the holeshot though).

Disregard the above paragraph if you already have the engine. I have heard that you can make the Hyper engine run more consistently by using the carb off of the OS RG on the Hyper 8 Port. I suspect that this may not be true though, and the only reason people recommend it, would be because the RG has a two needle setup, and the Hyper I believe has a three needle setup which some -- including me, find more confusing to tune.
WesleyByrd

PostPosted: Fri Jan 09, 2015 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hello there All, new to this forum. I am Jason. We've performed some sort of search on the board. The problem will be whats this big difference involving the 9. 5 violator and the Hyper 8. 5 pro. I recently recently grabbed some sort of 9. 5 low-cost as well as have this Hyper 8 as well as 8. 5 pro. I'm simply inquiring whats really the big difference? Individually I like this 8. 5 pro the most beneficial, but was wondering should the 9. 5 is often a more affordable edition. Thank you.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    OFNA Nitro Talk Back Forum Forum Index -> 9.5 Buggy Series All times are GMT - 9 Hours
Page 1 of 1
Jump to: